New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Who Is Where:
04: Photo Gallery
No staff members are online!
Back to top Skip to content Skip to menu
ActivitiesBack to top Back to main Skip to menu
Worship(3 Articles )
Worship & Prayer at St.Peter's Church, Chantilly
- Services at St.Peter's Church, Chantilly The St. Peter's family meets together to worship God, to learn from Him through the Bible, and to pray each Sunday morning at 10:30 a.m. throughout the year.
The form of the 10:30 a.m. service and other services vary throughout the month according to the pattern below, although this may be subject to change during holidays and festival periods. See the Calendar for more details.
First Sunday of the Month
9:00 a.m. images/icons/ico ... more ...
- Worship calendar Here is the list of Worship Dates to put on your diary
- Prayer "God has graciously allowed me to catch a glimpse into his heart, and I want to share with you what I have seen. Today the heart of God is an open wound of love. ...And he is inviting you - and me - to come home, to come home to where we belong, to come home to that for which we were created. His arms are stretched out wide to receive us. His heart is enlarged to take us in." (Richard Foster in Prayer p1)
Prayer is fundamental to what we do ... more ...
Adults(5 Articles )
Activities for adults
- Men's Group The Men's Group meets occasionally on a Saturday morning for breakfast from 8:30 a.m. The group exists to help men to live as Christians in their daily lives, by supporting one another in prayer and by learning together.
- G & T "Give & Take" is an English-speaking but multi-national support/contact group for the retired/retiring, with 10-25 participants meeting usually on the 2nd Thursday of each month, 2.30-4.30 p.m. Anyone of any confession or none is welcome, similarly anyone more junior than senior (as long as they are prepared to lie about their age!) Each month (apart from two lunches per year) we have a speaker or a general discussion on any topic of interest and ... more ...
- Coffee Mornings St. Peter’s Coffee Mornings, on Wednesdays during term-time, are for the whole community but are particularly timed for mothers leaving their children at APARC English classes. By calling in at the Church Centre, they can enjoy coffee and chat while any younger children they may have can play in a safe environment.
- Mothers and Others Mothers and Others is for mothers and others! Mothers, fathers, nannies, au-pairs and others can bring their pre-school children to the Church Centre on Thursday mornings between 9:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. It is a chance to meet other people over coffee, while the children play. These arrangements may be different during school holidays. Please check by phoning the church office on 03 44 58 53 22.
Prayer(7 Articles )
- A Great Wave of Prayer In May 2016 the Archbishops of Canterbury and York called for 'a great wave of prayer' in the week leading up to Pentecost, under the banner ‘Thy Kingdom Come’. The vision was renewal and empowering of the Church and Christian witness, and that through prayer Jesus would be made known to thousands of people.
"Without prayer, the Christian life and witness is barren.
With prayer the life of Jesus overflows from us to others."
So - why sto ... more ...
- Collect for the 3rd Sunday after Trinity Almighty God, you have broken the tyranny of sin, and have sent the Spirit of your Son into our hearts whereby we call you Father:
- Collect for the Third Sunday of Easter Almighty Father, who in your great mercy gladdened the disciples with the sight of the risen Lord:
- Collect for today 5th February 2017 Almighty God, by whose grace we are accepted and called to your service,
- Pentecost Collect for the Day
Holy Spirit, sent by the Father,
ignite in us your holy fire;
strengthen your children with the gift of faith,
revive your Church with the breath of love,
and renew the face of the earth,
through Jesus Christ our Lord,
Mothers and Others(1 Article )
Parent & Toddler Group
- Playtime, coffee and conversation For many years St Peter's Church Centre has been home to a fun-filled morning for parents and their toddlers and babies. Each Thursday morning during school term time (and sometimes during the holidays) families arrive to enjoy friendship, English conversation and a space for their little ones to play. The activity is well equipped with toys, lightly-structured with singing and games and presented in a caring environment. For more details you can ... more ...
Young People(4 Articles )
- The Way....here's what we get up to on a Sunday morning. The Way....voici ce que nous faisons les dimanche matins.
- Mothers & Others Mothers and Others is for mothers and others! Mothers, fathers, nannies, au-pairs and others can bring their pre-school children to the Church Centre on Thursday mornings between 9h30 and 11h15. It is a chance to meet other people over coffee, while the children play. These arrangements may be different during school holidays. Please check by phoning the church office on 03 44 58 53 22.
- Beavers, Cubs & Scouts The 1st Chantilly Scout Group, which is a part of the British Scouts, Western Europe, meets as Beavers, Cubs and Scouts, approximately twice a month in term time. Further information is available from Mr Tris Congreve at 03 44 60 08 62.
- Rock Café Rock Café is a youth group for Collège age that meets on Saturday evenings for a fun time. Children from outside the St. Peter's community are very welcome to come and join in.
Other Activities(4 Articles )
- Alpha Course Alpha Course
Who is the Alpha Course for?
Open to churchgoers and non-churchgoers, guests do Alpha for a wide variety of reasons - some want to investigate whether God exists; others are concerned about what happens after death. Some people have particular questions that they would like to discuss; others want to understand other peoples' beliefs or would like to explore what the purpose of life is. Many guests have never been to chur ... more ...
- Marriage Course Marriage Course
What is the course?
A seven session course set in a fantastic atmosphere. You will be served with a candlelit meal and/or coffee, tea and dessert at a romantic table for two while listening to practical talks that are informative and fun, either given live or played on DVD.There is never any group work and you will never be asked to share anything about your relationship with anyone other than your partner.
The talk ... more ...
- HOME GROUPS There are a number of vibrant home groups that are held on a regular basis, these are conveniently located throughout the geographical zone served by St Peter's and offer a chance to explore our Christian journey in small groups.
- Lent Generosity Challenge 40 DAYS, 40 ACTS OF GENEROSITY
40 days of giving back, doing good and living generously